A Welcoming Cottage with two street frontage in a quiet street in what was previously known as Grovely.
This is a great location, within waking distance to private and public schools, train and bus, Arana Plaza shopping centre and parkland at the end of the street all only 9 kilometres from Brisbane’s CBD.
This lovely home, full of natural light has undergone a thoughtful rejuvenation to create a home that feels fresh and crisp due to the newly polished floorboards and painting only being completed this week in contemporary colours.
The home features:
– 3 Bedrooms (2 with built-ins, ceiling fans and air-conditioning) 1 sleep out room.
– 1 Bathroom
– Large eat in kitchen with Gas Oven and dishwasher
– 2 Car lock garage, automatic gates
– Fully fenced 658m² block
– Rear Patio for entertaining (very large)
– Plenty of Storage under
– Large Laundry at the rear
– Air-conditioned throughout
The garden is fully landscaped and very low maintenance with generous lawned areas for children to play, this is a charming house which will make a lovely home for the new owners.
Call 3356 2000 today for inspection times.
||Best Offer Over $545,000
||115 Woking Street
|No. of Bedrooms
|No. of Bathrooms