This pre-war cottage will make an ideal home or great investment. You won’t find a charming Queenslander cottage that is better value and so close to the city.
A very handy location being walking distance to the train station and a vast array of popular local restaurants and shops. You’re a short drive to shopping centres at Lutwyche, Clayfield and Toombul. Easy and quick access to the airport and the gateway arterial to either coast.
The home offers a separate lounge room, dining room and kitchen. The layout is perfect for a deck to be built off the kitchen and dining out the rear.
– Two generous bedrooms plus a sleepout/third bedroom
– A Shower over bath and the toilet is separate
– Ornate Plaster cornices and ceilings
– Fans in the lounge and two bedrooms
– Hardwood floors throughout
– Gas stove and hot water
– Ample storage and lock up garage under the house
– Landry under the house
– Classic character appeal with a bay window off the master bedroom
– Picture rails around the walls add extra character
This entry level buying in a premium suburb.
Call now to book a private inspection on 3356 2000.
||Best Offer Over $565,000
||105 Dickson Street
|No. of Bedrooms
|No. of Bathrooms