This charming Queenslander home is one of three townhouses on the block. It is freestanding on the block with the other two at the rear of the block. Ideally located on the top of the hill to capture all the breezes and only a few minutes from UQ, the River and local parks are less than 100m away.
A Beautiful Character-Style timber Kitchen services an open plan Lounge and Dining area and both flow out to a wrap around veranda, which overlooks a smaller fenced yard. A second balcony also opens off the Dining room. The Kitchen has a large stone bench top with a breakfast bar and ample cupboard space.
– 3 Bedrooms with built in Cupboards
– The Master Bedroom has a walk-in robe and ensuite
– A lovely Main Bathroom with a shower over bath
– A double garage with automatic doors
– Ducted Air-conditioning throughout
– Laundry down with a drying yard
– Beautiful timber floors, high ceilings and bay window
– Chandeliers and read light window
– A separate lock-up store room plus storage in garage
A truly unique property in a fantastic location.
Call now for inspection times on 3356 2000
||1/24 Prospect Terrace
|No. of Bedrooms
|No. of Bathrooms