This is the perfect home for entertaining friends and family. The home has a natural flow from thoughtfully renovated living areas through French doors to a large rear deck overlooking the saltwater pool and tropical landscaped gardens.
One of the unique features of the house is the dual living potential with a second kitchen and bathroom on the ground floor.
A blend of stylish upgrades and function the owners have presented a quality home that will impress and delight buyers looking for a good home with upgrades and features not generally found at this price point.
Those features include:
• 3 Airconditioned bedrooms
• 2 Bathrooms
• 2 Kitchens
• Main kitchen with dishwasher
• Separate living and dining with air-conditioning and sunroom
• Landscaped 577m2 block (no mowing)
• 4 Car garage with heaps of storage
• Rumpus plus 2 outdoor living areas for entertaining
• Saltwater pool with slide
• Fully fenced yard
• Internal stairs
• Walk to Flockton Village shopping precinct, medical centre and buses
The home has recently been painted completely inside and out. The interior has a warm welcoming feel due to the thoughtful use of colour which has brought out the rich texture of the polished floors while the exterior has a balance of function and fun.This is a great home. Call for your private inspection.
Call 07 3356 2000 today for inspection times.
If you are thinking about buying or selling, ask about our valuable information booklets.
||146 Trouts Road
|No. of Bedrooms
|No. of Bathrooms