A spacious family home ideally located in a quiet street with lots of potential to add value or live in comfortably as is.
– 3 Bedrooms with built-in robes
– A large separate lounge room
– Rear dining and family room
– Kitchen and bathroom in reasonable condition
– Sperate toilet
– Front patio off the lounge room
– Ceiling fans in all the rooms
– Airconditioning in the lounge and master bedroom
– A walk-in pantry
– A large walk-in storeroom
– Child friendly back yard (511sqm block)
Internal stairs lead down to a separate laundry, a lock up garage, a large utility room, a separate storeroom, loads more secure storage space, and the out to a large, covered patio which flows out to the yard.
The location is so convenient. You’re a short walk to Mitchelton Primary School and High School, even closer (a few minutes’ walk) is the family friendly and very popular ‘Fenwick Park’ and blackwood street with its vast array of popular shops, restaurants and casual eateries.
Good transport options with several bus stops nearby and even Mitchelton train station is walking distance.
The property is currently tenanted until 5th November 2021
Call 3356 2000 for an inspection today.
||Best Offer Over $650,000
||11 Hicks Street
|No. of Bedrooms
|No. of Bathrooms