This spacious one bedroom unit offers a stylish finish, lots of natural light and a great easterly aspect.
A beautiful kitchen with stone bench top and gas cooking services an open plan lounge and dining area, all of which opens onto the covered patio.
Other features include:
– Airconditioning in bedroom and living area
– Large built-in cupboard in the bedroom
– A separate linen cupboard
– Bathroom incorporates the laundry
– Ceiling fans in bedroom and lounge
– 2 way bathroom
– A front reception with on-site manager
– Body Corporate Fee is $906 Per Quarter
– Rental income per annum is $16424
There is a huge rooftop terrace for residence. With spectacular views, BBQ and entertaining facilities, it’s the perfect place to relax and unwind or entertain your friends.
The location is ideal, numerous buses and the Bowen Hills train station is a short walk. You are surrounded by a vast array or facilities, popular restaurants, and casual eateries. Walk to the Valley, King street entertainment and dining precinct, the emporium shopping and restaurants precinct, and much more.
Call 3356 2000 to book an inspection today
||Best Offer Over $225,000
||21/24 Brookes Street
|No. of Bedrooms
|No. of Bathrooms