Beautifully presented and well maintained, this ground floor unit is extra large in all respects. A huge open plan lounge and dining area with a covered patio off the lounge which wraps around the length of the unit and another patio off the dining room. Both are fenced and secure and allow the breeze to flow through the unit.
A great design offering good separation to three generous bedrooms from the living area. A set of stairs at the front door heads down to a double garage which is only a few steps from the bottom of the stairs.
– 3 Bedrooms all with built-in cupboards
– 2 Bathrooms including the ensuite in the master
– Main bathroom incorporates the laundry
– 2 Patios (one on each side of the unit)
– Huge linen and storage cupboards
– Fans in the bedrooms
– Air-conditioning in the living area
– Beautiful chandeliers in the lounge and dining
– Automatic garage door on one of the garages
– Communal swimming pool for residents
– A short walk to several bus stops
You’re also a few minutes’ walk to local schools and “Ashgrove Central” shopping precinct which offers a vast array of shops, restaurants, Coles and Woolworths supermarkets, casual dining and all the amenities you’ll ever need. If you’re feeling energetic, take a stroll or run to nearby lake and walking paths, and “Banks Reserve”.
An ideal location and is less than 4km to the city.
This unit is a rare find. Call for inspection times today – 07 3356 2000
||Expressions of Interest
||4/43 Ashgrove Avenue
|No. of Bedrooms
|No. of Bathrooms