This large lowset Brick and Tile home is perfect for families. Positioned on a generous sized block, it is conveniently located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the ‘Wineries Estate’.
The home has a stylish kitchen with stone bench tops, induction cooking and loads of cupboard space, it is central to a spacious open plan living area which flows perfectly to the rear patio over looking a sparkling pool.
– 4 Bedrooms with Built-in Cupboards
– The master has a walk-in robe and freshly renovated ensuite
– 2 Bathrooms – main and ensuite
– Separate Laundry
– New flooring
– Air-conditioning in 3 bedrooms and the living area
– 1 lock up garage plus 1 open carport
– A workshop/utility room
– A large in-ground pool
– Fenced and private backyard
– High Ceilings in the living areas
The home is close to shops and transport. A regular pool service will be provided with tenants being responsible for the cost of chemicals. Pet are negotiable.
Application forms for this property can be completed online or downloaded from our website.
All inspections are by appointment, keys will not be handed out.
||$500 per week + Bond:$2,000
||6 Lexia Place
|No. of Bedrooms
|No. of Bathrooms