Located just 10kms from the City, this expansive Chapel Hill estate offers both quality and rural charm. A 5 minute drive away is the convenience of quality schools, public transport and Kenmore Plaza Shopping Centre.
With a private, gated entry and manicured gardens, ‘Harringe’ Home is set back from the road in your own suburban oasis. Past the pool area is a natural rainforest canopy with picnic tables and a treehouse to entertain the kids while you sit and relax and enjoy the serenity.
The main home oozes quality with luxurious carpets, high ceilings, quality appliances and marble accents. Three large ensuited bedrooms with walk in robes, master features spa bath. Your choice of four living areas, from casual TV watching, drinks by the fireside in the formal room or watching a movie on the built in projector in another.
A bonus of this property is the two bedroom pool house complete with bathroom and kitchen. The pool house would be ideal for Grandparents, teenagers or when extra guests visit. Overlooking the pool, the wrap around verandah also features an outdoor kitchen for entertaining friends.
Additional features included:
• Farmhouse-style kitchen with marble benchtops, butler’s pantry, dual ovens & induction cooking
• Separate study with built in desk & storage
• Three car garage with built in cold room storage and workshop
• Whitegoods included – Fridge, Freezers, Washing Machine & Dryer
• Ducted air conditioning in main home
• Air conditioning in pool house
• Appliances included – 2 x flat screen TV’s, Projector and screen
• Pool & garden maintenance included
• Alarm system installed
• Ducted vacuum system
• Table tennis & basketball ring
• Solar power
• Rainwater tank
• Pets considered upon application
Whether you are looking for a private escape, an entertainer’s delight or that extra space for the family, ‘Harringe’ home will not disappoint.
Application forms for this property can be completed online or downloaded from our website.
All inspections are by appointment, keys will not be handed out.
||$2,000 per week + Bond:$10,000
||56 Tristania Road
|No. of Bedrooms
|No. of Bathrooms