This beautifully presented home offers modern style whilst maintaining the classic charm and character of a traditional Queenslander. Perfect for entertaining with generous living areas and wide bi-fold doors creating the ideal flow to a huge rear deck. Sitting on an elevated 607sqm block, you’ll enjoy the breezy northerly aspect and fabulous views from the deck. A driveway down the side of the house leads to a large flat back yard with high fences all around.
Extensive renovations have led to some exciting features including:
• A beautiful gourmet kitchen with granite benchtop
• A large gas range
• Bi-fold server window to the deck
• Heaps of cupboards and a large pantry
• A magnificent bathroom with separate toiler
• 2 larger bedrooms plus a separate sleep-out style bedroom
• Air conditioning in the master bedroom and lounge
• New roof with insulation
• Rewired and new plumbing
• Laundry and heaps of storage under the house
• A short walk to Alderley shopping centre, train station, express busses and all popular services and amenities
Beautifully presented as is but has great potential to develop under and create a large family home in a fantastic location.
Call for inspection times today!
||11 Marne Street
|No. of Bedrooms
|No. of Bathrooms